The Blog Has Moved !

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas with IYA2009

This is the Christmas season, and it's so much special because of this is IYA2009 !!
A Christmas in the International Year of Astronomy, However these are late wishes from me to you all !!

This was due to my absence in online during the Christmas season, In fact I went to Southeastern Sri Lanka for the small break I had. I went with my friends down to Tangalle, a coastal area some 220Km far from capital Colombo.

Merry, Christmas,  IYA2009

And I have good NEWS, The skies in Tangalle were clearer and less polluted. I looked at the the heavens so eagerly grabbing the pure sight which is not polluted with human activity, as in Colombo. We also enjoyed the beaches and had a fine visit in Tangalle and I believe this trip to Tangalle brought me an insight in IYA2009, which was finding a perfect place for observation,

I'm pretty sure I'll visit this place again with more equipment and a crew to observe the better skies.

However these are my seasonal greetings for you in this IYA2009

Merry Christmas folks !!
Joyeux Noël!
Frohe Weihnachten !!
Wesołych Świąt!
Buon Natale!
Feliz Natal!

0 Comments: