The Blog Has Moved !

Sunday, January 10, 2010

IYA2009 Closing Ceremony Day 2

The last day of the IYA2009 Closing Ceremony, is today , 10th of January 2010, or in numerical way, 10/01/2010 , well I see a certain significance in this number, What about you? zeros, ones and just a two,

Well, now let's go to the story !!

In the morning following events took place, If you have already gone through the agenda, you will have an insight of those, In the meantime I recorded the event and as it seems now, there has been something gone with my recorder, however I was successful yesterday and I uploaded 3 videos to youtube featuring IYA2009 Closing Ceremony, I'm sure there are many to come !!

Now it's the noon in Italy, (evening in Sri Lanka) there's about a time gap of 4 hours and 30 minutes roughly. IYA2009 Closing ceremony is now in a break and everybody is having lunch. They have stopped the streaming and there's a good music being played instead, so I started blogging listening to that background music.



However now I began to see the streaming, still the music is on and I see a woman performing something near the podium.
And this lasted for a while, there was some sideshow, in the project !

Now I started recording again !!

Well the lunch seems to be over, it should be 2.00 pm in Italy now !! The woman began to speak,

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, how I understand, she should be Isabelle Grenier, She is talking about "Astronomy at all the wavelengths"..
I should say that the show is really brought out interestingly with the picture-rich slide show,


I believe Lee's blogging in the other end from the very auditorium from Padua, Italy !!

Now it's time I looked up Lee's blog, to see any update afterward the lunch,
He should have a good Italian lunch, by the way, let's see !!

And don't forget to check out Lee's live blog 

Here is the online streaming too, http://www.virtualmeeting.info/astronomy/beyond2009/diretta.html

0 Comments: