The Blog Has Moved !

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A New Blog Dedicated to IYA2009 Coins/ Numismatic Issues


It's not more than 2 days, since I created this new blog. It's a .blogspot as well. The aim of this attempt was to feature all the coins issued for IYA2009 by different countries, in celebration of International Year of Astronomy (IYA2009, which was the last year).

http://iya2009-coins.blogspot.com/

I searched forIYA2009 coins & scanned many sites/ blogs in search of IYA2009 coins/ numismatic issues dedicating a whole lot of time during last 2 days. Then I created the blog and now it has 8 posts, 7 of which feature IYA2009 coins issued by Australia, Austria, Canada, Malaysia, Italy, Germany, & San Marino.

Here is a screen shot of the blog, whose template I developed so that it features the photos of coins more elegantly, and I'm hoping to improve it more.

and here is the link again : IYA2009 Coins

0 Comments: